Welcome!!!

Katherine's Bubby Biscuits are gourmet dog treats made in my lovely little home kitchen and tested by my chocolate labrador, Jake. My husband and I are dedicated to feeding our dog nothing but quality ingredients, and that is why it is just as important for me to provide your pets with the same quality ingredients we would choose for Jake. I hand-select each ingredient for my recipes, and all ingredients are human grade. That means no by-products. If your pet has an allergy, let me know and I will gladly substitute so your furry friend can still enjoy these flavorful treats. Bubby Biscuits even make great gifts for your friends and family members. Tell me the occasion and Jake and I will be sure to make the perfect gift for you to give.

Pages

Purchase your Bubby Biscuits here! (Fort Riley and surrounding area customers please scroll down)

Sizes
Flavors
Your Pet's Name

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Expo

Well the Easter Expo at the Hampton Inn did not go quite as expected. Some of our new flavorings did not arrive in time to be featured. We were a little disappointed in that, but the Elvis's Favorite: Peanut Butter Banana did a great job standing alone. Fortunately, the new Cheesecake and Cinnamon Roll flavors are now available for purchase. It is going to continue to be a busy week for Bubby Biscuits as we prepare the orders we received. Congratulations to Lindsay Weller of Ft. Riley on winning the free 16 oz. box of Elvis's Favorite treats. Please keep checking back for updates. I apologize for the long leave of absence from the blog. I have been quite busy preparing for the arrival of my daughter, who is expected to make her appearance in only four short weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment